F.L. and E.W. Olds had a dry goods business in the 1800’s, and the post office was located here off and on, as well. To the left of the store was a cobbler shop. In 1875 the building caught fire and burned to the ground. The Olds reopened their business in John Wright’s 1828 brick building next to the inn.